Monday 11 August 2014

Baby Pink

I have been wanting this bag foreveeeerrr, after seeing it on Becca Rose YouTube channel !! Unfortunately the Primark near me only sold the baby blue ones, which don't get me wrong is beautiful but I had my heart set on the pink, so I ventured to a Primark a bit further away and ta dah!! there it was, to say I was happy was an understatement.
I think this bag is gorgeous and props to Primark, seriously upping their bag game here, I would say this bag looks about £20 maybe but got this baby for just £8!
You seriously can't go wrong.



 
 
I really think Primark need to sort a website out where you can buy their products online, that would be such a dream and I would be able to link it so you guys can take a look. However, I do think that a Primark near you will sell them (hopefully they haven't all gone!).
 
Bethany xo
 

 
 


4 comments:

  1. Ive been looking for a baby pink handbag for a while now, and this is gorgeous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/tropical-fruit-salad.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This one is lovely, it's quite small so it's better for maybe a day out bag or an evening bag, rather than an every day/work one - as I always have too much stuff in my bag ha! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a bag like this for ages and oh my this ones perfect,
    Will be rushing down to Primark asap!

    Charlotte

    x

    www.whatcharlottewore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely, such a perfect little bag! x

      Delete